1. ALWAYS put the Buyer Client's interests first and negotiate for the lowest price and most favourable terms possible.
2. ALWAYS immediately disclose to the Buyer Client any potential conflicts of interest including any relationships with property sellers, i.e. for sale by owner advertising, facilitator agreements, or represented sellers.
3. NEVER represent both the Buyer and the Seller in the same transaction.
6. NEVER accept incentives to show or to sell any specific property.
7. NEVER accept incentives to refer a Buyer Client to any specific lender, inspector, lawyer or any other service provider.
8. NEVER ask a Buyer Client to waive his/her right to full buyer representation as is done in double agency.
I have a
Single Agency Policy, I may
represent either a buyer or a seller, but never both in the same agreement of purchase
Before you disclose too much information to a licensed salesperson, ask if their agency has a single agency policy.
Larry Estabrooks, Independent Agent
Moncton, New Brunswick